Aspen boasts an abundance of the finer things in life, from its incredible views, designer shops and boutiques to fine-dining options, high-end art galleries and luxury hotels and condos. Aspen is considered Ski Country’s cream of the crop, and will exceed the expectations of the skier or snowboarder looking for an exclusive, top-of-the-line experience.
Top luxury accommodations in Aspen
- Offering Aspen’s only true slopeside access, The Little Nell is just steps from Aspen Mountain’s Silver Queen Gondola. The AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star, The Little Nell caters to every whim, including those of your furry friend. Canine guests even have a special menu and can dine in the Lounge along with their human companion. Guests can enjoy onsite, five-star dining experiences at Element 47 and Ajax Tavern, full-service concierge, courtesy shuttles to restaurants and the airport, a heated outdoor pool and an outdoor covered hot tub.
- The well-situated, five-star St. Regis Aspen Resort is just a short walk from Aspen’s renowned shopping and dining. The on-site Chef’s Club is a unique collaboration between Food & Wine Magazine and the St. Regis’ world-famous chefs. The St. Regis also provides guests with relaxing amenities like indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a heated outdoor pool and its award-winning, full-service Remede Spa.
- Hotel Jerome is the perfect lodging option for those seeking high-end conveniences in a unique, historical atmosphere. This storied hotel dates back to late 1880s and was the first building west of the Mississippi to have electricity. Its famed J-Bar was once a popular hangout for the late writer Hunter S. Thompson.
Aspen fine-dining restaurants
- If you’re looking for an unforgettable wine list, head to The Little Nell’s newly refurbished Element 47. For celeb-sightings and out-of-this-world sushi, make a reservation at Iron Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s restaurant, Matsuhisa, or “Matsu”. An extraordinary culinary experience, “Matsu’s” menu consists of both traditional Japanese fare and Chef Nobu’s famed Asian-Chilean “fusion” plates.
- Serving a beautiful menu of European-American bistro creations, Pinion’s is another longtime Aspen fine-dining institution.
As aforementioned, the St. Regis’ Chef’s Club is a don’t-miss for fine-dining aficionados.
Top Aspen spas
There is nothing quite like a relaxing day at the spa after a satisfying day on the slopes. Invigorate your body with a massage or treat your skin to a facial while on your vacation to Aspen, Colorado.
Remède Spa at St. Regis Aspen is committed to creating an exceptional experience for each guest. From champagne and truffles to luxurious pre-ritual soaking tubs and customized treatments, Remede will surpass all expectations.